|Title:||Licensed Practical Nurse|
Licensed Practical Nurse
Center is looking for a caring and dedicated full-time LPN for their residential programs. Blick Center provides services to individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
- Provide healthcare, support, and coordination of medical services
- Work closely with RN and direct care staff
- Assist in medication administration training to staff
- Document all nursing functions in the electronic medical record
- Assist the psychiatrist, primary care physicians, and other health professionals, as needed.
- Share on-call responsibilities (phone triage)
Qualifications: Graduate from an accredited School of Practical Nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio. Minimum of two years nursing experience is required. Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred. No evenings, weekends or Holidays! We provide an excellent benefit package for full time positions: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, Life, Disability, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
To apply go to www.blickcenter.org and scroll down to the employment page and click on apply now!