Shared Living Provider
|Title:||Shared Living Provider|
The Blick Center is looking for Shared Living Providers who are able to provide their home as a residence for an individual with developmental disabilities.
- Some personal care, meal prep/cooking, and transportation will be required.
- The provider will need to participate in training and education as required by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD).
- Pay is considered room and board (not taxable income) and is paid based on the agreed contract.
- Being a provider is a full-time commitment, however, caregivers can still work outside the home.
- Respite hours can also be arranged to give the provider time off for personal commitments.