The Blick Center is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Day Programs Interventionist.
- working in collaboration with therapists and other team members to prepare and implement daily group activities for clients based on the core group activities calendar.
- providing crisis intervention if required.
- assisting clients with personal care as needed.
- must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- two plus years of working in the field is preferred, but not required.
- This is a physically active position which requires the individual to be able to life, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
Starting pay: $11.00/hour
Full-time Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Benefits Include: Paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and short and long-term disability. We also match 100% of the first 6% of your earning in our 401k plan.