The role of the Regional Manager is to provide administrative and managerial support in the operations of the Residential Services Program. This is a professional high level management position.
- Responsible for hiring, training and the supervision of new Home Supervisors within the assigned region.
- Coordinates and monitors Home Supervisors schedules to assure the needs of the homes are met to include coverage of open shifts.
- Participates in the team process, individual program planning, and coordinating identified service needs for the resident;
- Visits each assigned home at least once per month to assure identified issues on the Quality Service Review have been addressed, the home is in good order, the staff are interacting positively with persons served etc.
- Sets the standard and holds accountable all staff to exhibit professional behavior, Blick Core Values and “Rules of Engagement” when interacting with persons served, co-workers, supervisors, agency personnel and persons outside the agency.
- Serves as a liaison to departments within the Organization including Clinical, Finance, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Day Programs & Nursing to assure provision and follow-up of services.
- Skills in the use of behavioral systems including data recording, analysis, and evaluation
- Participates in the Administrator on Call (AOC) rotation as assigned
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to implement physical intervention procedures.
- Work is performed in a residential home and office environment.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include weekday evenings and weekends.
- Safety risks include potential violence of clients in crisis
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
Has skill in:
- Written and oral communication
- Applying crisis intervention techniques and maintaining personal safety
- Stress management
- Time management
VI. EDUCATION AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree required
- Prior experience in the field of providing services to individuals with disabilities.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with less than 6 points