Driver - Non medical Transportation
|Title:||Driver - Non medical Transportation|
The Blick Center is interviewing for a DRIVER to provide non-medical transportation for clients with developmental disabilities.
- Starting pay is $11.00/hour.
- Full-time position, minimum of 30 hours per week,
- Monday thru Friday, no weekends.
- Hour are from 7:15 am to 10:15 am and 1:15 pm to 4:15 pm
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Drivers License with less than 6 points
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Prefer two plus years of working in the field, but not required.
- Attendance and promptness are essential to this position as pick up times and routes are predetermined.